8.7.08

What to Expect

A session with me typically takes between 1 and 2 hours depending on the number and ages of children. I prefer to do newborn sessions in my home but will travel if necessary. I also shoot on location.

For newborns the best time to photograph is in the first two weeks. As far as attire I do believe less is best. Bare skin photos of newborns tend to be the most flattering and give a real fine art feel. I understand that not everyone is comfortable with this, so if you are not, please let me know and I will give you recommendations on the type of clothing that you should dress your newborn in.

For older babies and children please apply the same less is best theory. Simple clothing is best. Please avoid logos and large patterns they tend to detract from the photo. Jeans and bare feet are always a classic look that works for everyone.

No comments: